Welcome To David Stewart Online

Welcome everyone and thanks for stopping by. You are here because you have made the decision some time ago to take your life in your own hands. You have a strong passion for success and you have the drive to achieve it.

I have been making money online and off for the past several years and I have found many great ways for you to achieve the very same results that I am having. I will be laying down a blueprint for you to follow and all you have to do is put in the time, energy and work that it takes and you will reach your goals.

There are several ways that you can start making money and having tremendous success with your business. But first you need to develop the mindset for achieving wealth and after you achieve it, making it last. We will talk later on about that topic and I will give you some very great resources that you can use to better understand what I mean.

Come back often and check out what method or methods interest you the most and I will teach you all that I know about them to get you up and running.

Expect Success

David Stewart

A Discussion I Had With A Friend

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I want to share with you a brief part of a conversation I had the other day with a friend of mine. Lately I have been focusing on why certain groups of people want to succeed so bad but yet they can't seem to figure out what it is that there doing, or shall I say not doing. They keep reaching for success but it still seems so far away for them. We were talking about sales and why people don't get the results that they want when trying to market products properly.


Now I'm not just talking about internet marketing, but any products or services you may have to offer. Whether it be real estate, subscription based services, or an actual physical item the client will recieve in the mail. Read on what my friend Matt had to say about this.

Why - aren't people selling?Because they have no web site...Why – don’t they have a web site (assuming they have the knowledge/tools etc)?Because they are either overwhelmed, lacking confidence (about being able to do it or even if marketing is right for them), lacking focus (about their channel to market). lacking discipline - they let the rest of their lives get in the way...

I see this happen All the time and people wonder why they are not getting the results that they think they should have.

And again for me, at the heart of all of these root causes is, as people have said, 'Mindset'. IMHO these are issues of identity and self-belief. For those who are blocked, there is something going on in their subconscious that is leaking through in to the external world in the form of 'no action on their business' or 'all action is on anything BUT their business'.

Does that make sense to you guys? If not read that part again.

Until they can get congruent with all the parts of their being, they will continue to struggle. No amount of telling these people what to do next will be enough on their own. It's like people who have had heart surgery and continue to smoke and drink to the detriment of their health in the longer term. Apparently 8 out of 9 such people continue with their high-risk (to their new heart) habit of smoking and/or drinking, even though in their heads they know this is not sensible. Why do they do this? Because doing so meets some deep down need, the root of which is probably subconscious and invisible to everybody.So getting the right mindset is more than reading about positive mental attitudes and the Law of Attraction - it requires action, focused on what is currently hidden to everybody. Unearthing these hidden causes is not trivial and the approach will likely vary from person to person.

So basically what he is saying is that you can sit around and think about the way you want to live your life. You can think about all the great things that you want for you and your family. That’s all fine and dandy. But the truth is that none of that will happen for you unless you actually take the necessary steps in order to get those things in your life.

Ladies and Gentlemen. You must take action. Massive action. However, there is a certain time on when you should act. Don’t just wake up and say, “Yep, this is it. I’m gonna do this, that, and the other thing today”. It is very important to create the proper mindset for achieving wealth and success in your life first and then take the action. I will give you more info on taking efficient action and when you should take it later on.

Just remember, You, too, can change your life if you are (a) dissatisfied with the lack of success you've had so far, (b) willing to make a big change - and not just a minor adjustment, (c) prepared to start working differently and thinking about yourself as a different kind of person, and (d) willing to start now by preparing yourself to succeed.

As Always Expect Success

Posted by David Stewart at 7:59 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment